- Our Scottish Princess now has a lovely bear outfit and also a new friend, her cute little bear Betsy!
- A Crochet Doll Pattern made to delight and wonder. Enjoy the pride of making an exquisite and gorgeous crochet doll.
- This product includes: 1 Amigurumi doll pattern, a full tutorial for the eyes embroidery, a pattern for smart doll clothes and instructions for a cute crochet bear.
- I try my best to write patterns EXACTLY the way I wished someone had written for me when I was an absolute beginner. My patterns are beginner friendly with plenty of images for perfect guidance.
** What you can expect from this purchase:
1. An easy-to-follow pattern: Unique crochet doll making without the frustrating guesswork.
2. Lifetime access: With your Concierge Account, you’ll never lose your patterns. They are available 24/7 and are yours forever.
3. Expert support on tap: I’m available on email, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp. Whatever suits you best.
* This is a super comprehensive step-by-step crochet doll pattern, which contains 3 PDF files combined (all in English), with full instructions for easily crocheting our bear princess and her outfit, along with instructions that will take you by the hand and guide you through embroidering her lovely eyes, eyebrows, mouth and nose.
In addition to textual instructions, you will find loads of photographs that will make the whole process very smooth.
* Skill level: beginner to intermediate.
* Items that are removable: dress, beanie, backpack, bear.
Note 1: This is a digital product. We do not send our PDF files by mail.
Note 2: This listing is for a CROCHET DOLL PATTERN for you to make the doll shown in the picture. It is NOT A FINISHED ITEM.
Note 3: This amigurumi pattern is available in ENGLISH ONLY.
MEASUREMENTS AND MATERIALS
* The size of the finished doll is approx. 40 cm. For the whole project, you will need:
- Sizes 2.0 and 2.5 crochet hooks. - 3 medium size buttons (2 transparent and 1 pink). - Embroidery floss: colours white, black, brown, green, multicolour floss with shades of blue and green, pink, mustard.
- A small snap fastener. - Marker or a piece of yarn of a different colour.
- Fibrefill for stuffing.
- Tapestry needle, sewing needle, pins and scissors. - Coated wire. - Craft stick for the neck.
We’ve spent thousands of hours developing and refining our patterns - we know you’ll love them.
However, we understand this might be your first time buying from us. We want you to feel 100% comfortable in your purchase, so your order is covered in-full by our Happiness Guarantee.
If you aren’t happy with any pattern for any reason within 30 days of purchase, let us know and we'll give you 100% of your money back - no questions asked! It’s that simple.