Unicorn Crochet Doll Pattern made to delight and wonder. This cute crochet pattern includes a unicorn amigurumi doll pattern, a full tutorial for the eyes embroidery and a pattern for smart doll clothes.
The pattern also comes with a complimentary unicorn pattern from the amazing designer Adriana Dull.
Meet Iris, the Goddess of the Rainbow. A gorgeous, sophisticated and high-standard crochet doll you will be proud of making, either to yourself, your loved ones or your customers.
Easy-to follow crochet doll pattern for a unicorn doll.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT MY PATTERNS
“Such a beautiful doll, and the pattern is so easy to follow. This is the second pattern I’ve bought and definitely not the last. I’m loving making these dolls!”
“I’m so pleased I found you patterns. They have given me hours of pleasure.”
“These patterns took my doll making to the next level.”
* This is a super comprehensive step-by-step crochet doll pattern, which contains 4 PDF files (all in English) merged into a big one, with full instructions for easily crocheting Iris and her outfit, along with instructions that will take you by the hand and guide you through embroidering her lovely eyes, eyebrows, mouth and nose. In addition to textual instructions, you will find loads of photographs that will make the whole process very smooth. In the last part of the PDF you will find the instructions for the small unicorn created by Adriana Dull.
* Skill level: intermediate to advanced.
* Items that are removable: shoes, dress, and headband.
Note 1: This is a digital product. This listing is for a CROCHET DOLL PATTERN to make the doll shown in the picture. It is NOT A FINISHED ITEM.
Note 2: This amigurumi pattern is available in ENGLISH ONLY.
MEASUREMENTS AND MATERIALS
* The size of the finished doll is approx. 40 cm. For the whole project, you will need:
- Yarn: 100% mercerised cotton (Catona Scheepjes or any other yarn with similar weight). Colours: skin colour, pink, light pink, green, lavender, dark purple, light purple, white, yellow, fossil and gold.
- Sizes 2.5 and 2.0 crochet hook
- 4 medium size transparent or white buttons.
- Embroidery floss: colours white, black, 2 shades of purple, light grey, pink for the mouth.
- Small light purple and light pink beads.
- Marker or a piece of yarn of a different colour.
- Fibrefill for stuffing.
- Tapestry needle, sewing needle, pins and scissors.