Noah Crochet Doll PatternRegular price $9.67 Save $-9.67
Instant download available after purchase.
- Meet Noah, our sweet Christmas Elf! He's an adorable crochet doll you will be proud of making, with a Crochet Doll Pattern made to delight and wonder.
- Easy-to-follow: Unique crochet doll-making without the frustrating guesswork. Beginner-friendly with plenty of images for perfect guidance.
- Lifetime access: With your Concierge Account you’ll never lose them. The patterns are available 24/7 and are yours forever.
- Expert support on tap: I’m available by email, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp. Whatever suits you best.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
1 step-by-step crochet doll pattern, which contains 3 PDF files combined (all in English), with full instructions for easily crocheting Noah and his outfit, along with instructions that will take you by the hand and guide you through embroidering his lovely eyes, eyebrows, mouth and nose.
MEASUREMENTS AND MATERIALS
- Yarn: 100% mercerized cotton - Colours: Brown, black, cream/vanilla, dark red, light green, dark green, mustard.
- 100 g: Dark Coffee, Cannoli Cream, Antique Ruby, and Verdant.
- 50 g: Cappuccino, Jadesheen.
- 2 g: Vivid Mustard.
- Size 2.0 and 2.5 mm crochet hook.
- 9 buttons 10 mm each: 5 golden, 2 green, 1 red, and 1 cream.
- Embroidery floss: black, white, 3 shades of olive green, dark cinnamon for the mouth.
Fibrefill for stuffing.
- Tapestry needle, sewing needle, pins, and scissors.
- Coated wire for the arms and a wooden stick (approx. 22 cm / 8.7 inch long) for the neck.
* Size of the finished doll: Noah is approx. 42 cm/ 16.5 inch tall.
* Skill level: beginner to intermediate.
* Items that are removable: shoes, pants, belt, jacket and hat.
Note 1: This is a digital product. This listing is for a CROCHET DOLL PATTERN for you to make the doll shown in the picture. It is NOT A FINISHED ITEM.
Note 2: This amigurumi pattern is available in ENGLISH ONLY.