Hazel Crochet Doll PatternRegular price $9.17 Save $-9.17
Instant download available after purchase.
- Meet our Hazel: A Crochet Doll Pattern made to delight and wonder. A gorgeous crochet doll you will be proud of making.
- Easy-to-follow: Unique crochet doll making without the frustrating guesswork. Beginner friendly with plenty of images for perfect guidance.
- Lifetime access: With your Concierge Account you’ll never lose them. The patterns are available 24/7 and are yours forever.
- Expert support on tap: I’m available on email, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp. Whatever suits you best.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
1 step-by-step crochet doll pattern, which contains 3 PDF files combined (all in English), with full instructions for easily crocheting Hazel and her outfit, along with instructions that will take you by the hand and guide you through embroidering her lovely eyes, eyebrows, mouth and nose.
MEASUREMENTS AND MATERIALS
- Yarn: 100% mercerised cotton - fingering weight - Colours: flesh colour, chocolate, dark brown, dark yellow, dark grey, light brown, nude, light grey, and gold.
The Crochetree colours are:
- 100 g: Misty Rose, Cappuccino, and Dark Coffee.
- 50 g: Vivid Mustard, Charcoal, Mocha, and Sandy Tan.
- 10 g: Stonewash, and Harvest Gold.
- Sizes 2.5 or 3.0 crochet hook. I used 2.5 only for the wig.
- 6 medium size and 2 small size orange/ red buttons.
- Embroidery floss: colours white, black, dark brown, 3 different shades of green, pink or red for the mouth, nude.
- Fibrefill for stuffing.
- Tapestry needle, sewing needle, pins and scissors.
- Coated wire and a wooden stick.
* The size of the finished doll is approx. 42 cm.
* Skill level: beginner to intermediate.
* Items that are removable: trousers, vest jacket, scarf, bow, shoes, winter coat and bag.
Note 1: This is a digital product. This listing is for a CROCHET DOLL PATTERN for you to make the doll shown in the picture. It is NOT A FINISHED ITEM.
Note 2: This amigurumi pattern is available in ENGLISH ONLY.