- Meet our Bride Lila: A Crochet Doll Pattern made to delight and wonder. A gorgeous crochet doll you will be proud of making.
- This cute crochet pattern includes: Amigurumi doll pattern, full tutorial for the eyes embroidery and pattern for smart doll clothes.
- Easy-to-follow: Unique crochet doll making without the frustrating guesswork. Beginner friendly with plenty of images for perfect guidance.
- I try my best to write patterns EXACTLY the way I wished someone had written for me when I was an absolute beginner.
- People will praise your work: Get used to WOWs and WHOAs from whoever gets in touch with your dolls.
- Lifetime access: With your Concierge Account you’ll never lose them. The patterns are available 24/7 and are yours forever.
- Expert support on tap: I’m available on email, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp. Whatever suits you best.
* This is a super comprehensive step-by-step crochet doll pattern, which contains 3 PDF files combined (all in English), with full instructions for easily crocheting Lila and her outfit, along with instructions that will take you by the hand and guide you through embroidering her lovely eyes, eyebrows, mouth and nose. In addition to textual instructions, you will find loads of photographs that will make the whole process very smooth.
* Skill level: intermediate.
* Items that are removable: dress, shoes, veil, bouquet.
Note 1: This is a digital product. This listing is for a CROCHET DOLL PATTERN for you to make the doll shown in the picture. It is NOT A FINISHED ITEM. Note 2: This amigurumi pattern is available in ENGLISH ONLY.
MEASUREMENTS AND MATERIALS
* The size of the finished doll is approx. 40 cm. For the whole project, you will need:
- Yarn: 100% mercerised cotton - Colours: petal peach, white, vanilla, dark purple, light purple, light pink, old pink, dark green. - Sizes 2.0 and 2.5 crochet hooks. - 4 medium size transparent buttons. - Embroidery floss: colours white, black, 3 shades of purple, light pink for the mouth. - 6 small beads (nude or peach colour). - A piece of tulle (45 x 90 cm). - Marker or a piece of yarn of a different colour.
- Fibrefill for stuffing.
- Tapestry needle, sewing needle, pins and scissors. - Coated wire. - Craft stick for the neck.
We’ve spent thousands of hours developing and refining our patterns - we know you’ll love them.
However, we understand this might be your first time buying from us. We want you to feel 100% comfortable in your purchase, so your order is covered in-full by our Happiness Guarantee.
If you aren’t happy with any pattern for any reason within 30 days of purchase, let us know and we'll give you 100% of your money back - no questions asked! It’s that simple.