Crochet Doll Pattern made to delight and wonder. This cute crochet pattern includes an amigurumi doll pattern, a full tutorial for the eyes embroidery and a pattern for smart doll clothes and doll shoes.
You already know my Snow Queen! A gorgeous, sophisticated and high-standard crochet doll you will be proud of making, either to yourself, your loved ones or your customers. Now she has a brand new Ballet outfit that I am sure you are going to love!
Forget about the complicated and difficult-to-follow crochet doll patterns you have seen before.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT MY PATTERNS
“Such a beautiful doll, and the pattern is so easy to follow. This is the second pattern I’ve bought and definitely not the last. I’m loving making these dolls!”
“I’m so pleased I found your patterns. They have given me hours of pleasure.”
“These patterns took my doll making to the next level.”
* This is a super comprehensive step-by-step crochet doll pattern, which contains a PDF file in English, with full instructions for easily crocheting my Snow Queen and her Ballet outfit, along with instructions that will take you by the hand and guide you through embroidering her lovely eyes, eyebrows, mouth and nose. In addition to textual instructions, you will find loads of photographs that will make the whole process very smooth.
* Skill level: intermediate to advanced.
* Removable items: skirt, headband with bow, towel, shoes and backpack.
Note 1: This is a digital product. This listing is for a CROCHET DOLL PATTERN to make the doll shown in the picture. It is NOT A FINISHED ITEM.
Note 2: This amigurumi pattern is available in ENGLISH only.
MEASUREMENTS AND MATERIALS
* The size of the finished doll is approx. 40 cm.
* For the whole project, you will need:
Yarn: 100% mercerised cotton - fingering weight. Colours: skin colour, white, light blue, vanilla, dark blue, light yellow for the hair.
Size 2.5 crochet hook.
2 medium size blue buttons and 4 small white beads.
Small piece of touch fastener.
Embroidery floss: colours white, black, 2 or 3 shades of blue or multicolour with blue, pink.
Cardboard or plastic for soles.
Marker or a piece of yarn of a different colour.
Fibrefill for stuffing.
Tapestry needle, sewing needle (for the buttons), pins, and scissors.