Tennis Player Crochet Doll Pattern made to delight and wonder. This cute crochet pattern includes a tennis player amigurumi doll pattern, a full tutorial for the eyes embroidery and a pattern for smart doll clothes and tennis racket.
Meet Luca, our tennis player. A sophisticated and high-standard crochet doll you will be proud of making, either to yourself, your loved ones or your customers.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT MY PATTERNS
“Such a beautiful doll, and the pattern is so easy to follow. This is the second pattern I’ve bought and definitely not the last. I’m loving making these dolls!”
“I’m so pleased I found you patterns. They have given me hours of pleasure.”
“These patterns took my doll making to the next level.”
* This is a super comprehensive step-by-step crochet doll pattern, which contains 3 PDF files merged in a single file (all in English), with full instructions for easily crocheting Luca and his outfit, along with instructions that will take you by the hand and guide you through embroidering his lovely eyes, eyebrows, mouth and nose.In addition to textual instructions, you will find loads of photographs that will make the whole process very smooth.
* Skill level: intermediate to advanced.
* Items that are removable: headband, wristbands, socks, trainers, vest, jacket, shorts, racket.
Note 1: This is a digital product. This listing is for a CROCHET DOLL PATTERN to make the doll shown in the picture. It is NOT A FINISHED ITEM.
Note 2: This amigurumi pattern is available in ENGLISH ONLY.
MEASUREMENTS AND MATERIALS
* The size of the finished doll is approx.40 cm.For the whole project, you will need:
- Yarn: 100% mercerised cotton (Catona Scheepjes or any other yarn with similar weight). Colours: skin colour, light navy, navy blue, white, black, orange, fossil, champagne.
- Sizes 3.5,2.5 and 2.0 crochet hook
- Bulky white yarn.
- Embroidery floss: colours white, black, 3 shades of blue, dark gold.
- Small light purple and light pink beads.
- Marker or a piece of yarn of a different colour.
- Fibrefill for stuffing.
- Tapestry needle, sewing needle, pins and scissors.