Cute Crochet Doll Pattern made to delight and wonder. This celebration crochet pattern includes an amigurumi doll pattern, a full tutorial for the eyes embroidery and a pattern for smart doll clothes and doll shoes.
You already know my Louise. A gorgeous, sophisticated and high-standard crochet doll you will be proud of making, either to yourself, your loved ones or your customers. Now on our Anniversary she has got an amazing celebration outfit, that I am sure you are going to love!
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT MY PATTERNS
“Such a beautiful doll, and the pattern is so easy to follow. This is the second pattern I’ve bought and definitely not the last. I’m loving making these dolls!”
“I’m so pleased I found your patterns. They have given me hours of pleasure.”
“These patterns took my doll making to the next level.”
* This is a super comprehensive step-by-step crochet doll pattern, which contains 3 PDF files (all in English), with full instructions for easily crocheting Louise and her Anniversary outfit, along with instructions that will take you by the hand and guide you through embroidering her lovely eyes, eyebrows, mouth and nose. In addition to textual instructions, you will find loads of photographs that will make the whole process very smooth.
* Skill level: intermediate to advanced.
* All the items of Louise's outfit are removable: dress, shoes, curly scarf and headband.
Note 1: This is a digital product. This listing is for a CROCHET DOLL PATTERN to make the doll shown in the picture. It is NOT A FINISHED ITEM.
Note 2: This amigurumi pattern is available in ENGLISH ONLY.
MEASUREMENTS AND MATERIALS
* The size of the finished doll is approx. 40 cm.
* For the whole project, you will need:
Yarn: 100% mercerised cotton - fingering weight (Catona Scheepjes, Catania Schachenmayr original or any other yarn with similar weight)
Colours: Flesh colour, golden colour, vanilla, vintage pink, light brown, sand, old pink, white.
Size 2.0 and 2.5 crochet hook.
5 medium size buttons.
Embroidery floss: colours white, black, 3 different shades of brown, pink.
Cardboard or plastic for soles.
Marker or a piece of yarn of a different colour.
Fibrefill for stuffing.
Tapestry needle, sewing needle (for the buttons), pins, scissors.