Betsy the Bear Crochet PatternRegular price $4.00 Save $-4.00
Instant download available after purchase.
- Meet our lovely Betsy, the Bear: an adorable crochet bear you will be proud of making.
- Easy-to-follow: Unique crochet amigurumi pattern without the frustrating guesswork. Beginner friendly with plenty of images for perfect guidance.
- Lifetime access: With your Concierge Account you’ll never lose your pattern. It is available 24/7 and is yours forever.
- Expert support on tap: I’m available on email, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp. Whatever suits you best.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
1 step-by-step amigurumi pattern, which contains 1 PDF file ( in English), with full instructions for easily crocheting our sweet Betsy, a bear who is about 14 cm tall.
MEASUREMENTS AND MATERIALS
- Yarn: 100% mercerised cotton - fingering weight, on the following colours: brown, light bronw, light pink, turquoise and white.
- White - Bright White (001), brown - Mocha (021), light pink - Cherry Blossom (006), and light brown - Beige Blush (016). For turquoise, we suggest Crystalline from Scheepjes Catona.
- Size 2.0 crochet hook.
- 1 medium pink button.
- Embroidery floss: colours black and light brown.
- 1 pair of safety eyes.
- Fibrefill for stuffing.
- Tapestry needle, sewing needle, pins and scissors.
* Skill level: beginner to intermediate.
Note 1: This is a digital product. This listing is for a CROCHET ANIMAL PATTERN for you to make the dog shown in the picture. It is NOT A FINISHED ITEM.
Note 2: This pattern is available in ENGLISH ONLY.