Crochet Doll Pattern made to delight and wonder. This cute crochet pattern includes a male amigurumi doll pattern, a full tutorial for the eyes embroidery and a pattern for smart doll clothes and doll shoes.
Meet Oliver. A sophisticated and high-standard crochet doll you will be proud of making, either to yourself, your loved ones or your customers.
Easy-to follow crochet doll pattern. Forget about the complicated crochet doll patterns you have seen before.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT MY PATTERNS
“Such a beautiful doll, and the pattern is so easy to follow. This is the second pattern I’ve bought and definitely not the last. I’m loving making these dolls!”
“I’m so pleased I found your patterns. They have given me hours of pleasure.”
“These patterns took my doll making to the next level.”
* This is a super comprehensive step-by-step crochet doll pattern, which contains a PDF file(all in English), with full instructions for easily crocheting Oliver and his outfit, along with instructions that will take you by the hand and guide you through embroidering his lovely eyes, eyebrows, mouth and nose. In addition to textual instructions, you will find loads of photographs that will make the whole process very smooth.
* Skill level: intermediate to advanced.
* Items that are removable: beret, scarf, vest, jacket, shorts and boots.
Note 1: This is a digital product. This listing is for a CROCHET DOLL PATTERN to make the doll shown in the picture. It is NOT A FINISHED ITEM.
Note 2: This amigurumi pattern is available in ENGLISH ONLY.
MEASUREMENTS AND MATERIALS
* The size of the finished doll is approx. 40 cm. For the whole project, you will need:
- Yarn: 100% mercerised cotton - fingering weight (Catona Scheepjes or any other yarn with similar weight). Colours: white, vanilla, gold, blue, dark red, light grey, dark grey, navy blue
- Size 2.5 crochet hook.
- 5 small size blue buttons.
- Embroidery floss: colours white, black, blue, greenish, brown, and nude for the mouth.
- Cardboard or plastic for soles.
- Marker or a piece of yarn of a different colour.
- Fibrefill for stuffing.
- Tapestry needle, sewing needle, pins and scissors.