Crochet Doll Pattern made to delight and wonder. This cute crochet pattern includes a denim amigurumi doll pattern, a full tutorial for the eyes embroidery and a pattern for smart doll clothes.
You have already met Nathalie, our lovely Christmas doll! A gorgeous, sophisticated and high-standard amigurumi doll you will be proud of making, either to yourself, your loved ones or your customers. Now she has a new denim outfit that I am sure you are going to love!
“Such a beautiful doll, and the pattern is so easy to follow. This is the second pattern I’ve bought and definitely not the last. I’m loving making these dolls!”
“I’m so pleased I found your patterns. They have given me hours of pleasure.”
“These patterns took my doll making to the next level.”
* This is a super comprehensive step-by-step crochet doll pattern, which contains a PDF file (all in English), with full instructions for easily crocheting Nathalie and her outfit, along with instructions that will take you by the hand and guide you through embroidering her lovely eyes, eyebrows, mouth and nose. In addition to textual instructions, you will find loads of photographs that will make the whole process very smooth.
* Skill level: intermediate to advanced.
* Removable items: jumpsuit, scarf, bag, hat and cardigan.
Note 1: This is a digital product. This listing is for a CROCHET DOLL PATTERN to make the doll shown in the picture. It is NOT A FINISHED ITEM.
Note 2: This amigurumi pattern is available in ENGLISH only.
MEASUREMENTS AND MATERIALS
* The size of the finished doll is approx. 42 cm. For the whole project, you will need:
- Yarn: 100% mercerised cotton - fingering weight (Catona Scheepjes or any other yarn with similar weight). Colours: nude, hot red, green, dark brown, white, ginger gold, dark yellow, navy blue, denim.
- Sizes 2.5 crochet hook
- 4 medium size blue buttons and 1 wooden button.
- Embroidery floss: colours white, black, 3 shades of green, brown, red for the mouth.
- Cardboard or plastic for soles.
- Marker or a piece of yarn of a different colour.
- Fibrefill for stuffing.
- Tapestry needle, sewing needle, pins and scissors.
- Coated wire.
- Craft stick for the neck.
Note: In the original pattern for Nathalie, she has striped tights with green and white. You have the option of making her with no tights, just using flesh colour yarn for the legs.