Luca Crochet Doll PatternRegular price $9.97 Save $-9.97
Instant download available after purchase.
- Meet our tennis player Luca: A Crochet Doll Pattern made to delight and wonder. An adorable tennis player you will be proud of making.
- Easy-to-follow: Unique crochet doll making without the frustrating guesswork. Beginner friendly with plenty of images for perfect guidance.
- Lifetime access: With your Concierge Account you’ll never lose them. The patterns are available 24/7 and are yours forever.
- Expert support on tap: I’m available on email, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp. Whatever suits you best.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
1 step-by-step crochet doll pattern, which contains 3 PDF files combined (all in English), with full instructions for easily crocheting Luca and his tennis outfit, along with instructions that will take you by the hand and guide you through embroidering her lovely eyes, eyebrows, mouth and nose.
MEASUREMENTS AND MATERIALS
- Yarn: 100% mercerised cotton - fingering weight - Colours: flesh colour, black, white, light navy, light grey, dark navy, orange and dark grey.
The Crochetree colours are:
- 100 g: Sandy Tan, Meteorite Black, and Bright White.
- 50 g: Sodalite Blue, and Coral Marble.
- 10 g: Sky Captain, Tigerlily, and Portobello.
- Bulkier white yarn - Rowan softknit cotton 581.
- Sizes 3.5, 2.5 and 2.0 crochet hooks.
- Embroidery floss: colours white, black, 3 different shades of blue, dark gold.
- Fibrefill for stuffing.
- Tapestry needle, sewing needle, pins and scissors.
- Coated wire, and a wooden stick for the neck.
* The size of the finished doll is approx. 40 cm.
* Skill level: beginner to intermediate.
* Items that are removable: headband, wristbands, socks, trainers, vest, jacket, shorts, racket.
Note 1: This is a digital product. This listing is for a CROCHET DOLL PATTERN for you to make the doll shown in the picture. It is NOT A FINISHED ITEM.
Note 2: This amigurumi pattern is available in ENGLISH ONLY.