Louise Eyes PatternRegular price $4.17 Save $-4.17
Crochet Doll Pattern For Eyes, Amigurumi Doll Pattern for Eyes, PDF Eyes Crochet Tutorial for Dolls - Pattern in English
Note: This is a digital product. This listing is for a CROCHET PATTERN to make the eyes, eyebrows, nose and mouth shown in the picture. It is NEITHER A FINISHED ITEM NOR INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE FULL DOLL.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT MY PATTERNS
“Such a beautiful doll, and the pattern is so easy to follow. This is the second pattern I’ve bought and definitely not the last. I’m loving making these dolls!”
“I’m so pleased I found you patterns. They have given me hours of pleasure.”
“These patterns took my doll making to the next level.”
These eyes were originally designed for Louise, a 36 cm (14.2 in) doll, but they can be used to any doll of medium size. They are absolutely gorgeous and you can change the main colours as you please!
* Skill level: intermediate.
* This listing contains a PDF with full instructions and a step-by-step description, with a lot of images to guide you through, embroidering lovely eyes, eyebrows, mouth and nose.
MEASUREMENTS AND MATERIALS
* For this project, you will need:
- Embroidery floss: colours white, black, 3 different shades of brown, pink.
- Flesh colour yarn for the nose (Catona Scheepjes, Sidar cotton DK, 4 ply - use the yarn you are using for your doll).
- Tapestry needle.
Note: If you want to have eyes of different colours, please notice that you will need 3 different shades of the colour you choose, in order to have the same effect in brightness.
Get back to my main shop page here:
You might also be interested in our best seller Louise:
Follow on Instagram @crochetree_official
Stay tuned to our promotions subscribing to our mailing list: https://crochetree.com/pages/subscribe
If you have ANY questions about any of the steps, we will be more than happy to assist you! Just send us a message and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Happy Crocheting and Thank You Very Much!